Tuesday, October 22, 2013

OMG. Fuck. I am twenty-three! Yieeeeeee. Eeeeeek!

Real by Plumb on Grooveshark

http://grooveshark.com/s/Real/31eZnp?src=5


LOL. Whatever. It sucks to know I am not getting any younger.
I need Flamel's philospher's stone or a ticket to Neverland with a bonus of Pinky Dust gladly donated by Mr. Peter Pan.

Well, life goes on.

I have a boyfriend and it's my birthday. Am I fucking happy? Uhhhhhhh, maybe? Haha
Let's be more specific. From 1 to 10 and 10 is happiest, I feel hmmm 7. I would feel 8 though if I can meet my boyfriend this week. We haven't seen one other for 19 days. LOL. I sympathize to wives of OFWs. I am not a wife. Hahaha. But imagine how they feel when they only meet their hubby once a year. It sucks. Sigh.


What am I going to do to my birthday? Oh, I am gonna eat my favorite food later. Guess? Fastfood of preservative cancerous fried stuff. Hahaha.

Hmmm. I want to share my Korean Popular Music fantasism.
Hear ya go!

I present musical performances of Dream High and Dream High 2















No comments:

Post a Comment