Sunday, June 9, 2013

With Dale

Pinch of his scent
swoons my mind to death
Life changes me
on the mattress of his bed

Making out grows
stronger and intense
Smiling kisses I reply
to his lips of red

I want to love him
and stay on his bed
many would question
why I aint home yet

Sigh, I want to be
over that body of his
Muscular whitish
His fragrance unbearable

Tonight I slept
holding my shirt,
bearing his scent
I can ask no more

My virgin lips cease to be
from Dale's 6-hour kiss
my breasts he bites and licks
my flower he almost deflowers

I want him

my crazy heart can't avoid
longingness and pain
of his absense and scent

It was a meet up
We never met before
In my first romance
We kissed, kissed, and kissed

His thing was almost in me
but, I wanted my first
special with love
I want to come with love

Bliss I felt
Oh Dale, feel me
touch me,
Kiss me

Waiting would be pain
I want to see you soon
Make me your lover
I'm yours

My flower is for you
Taint it with your sex
I'll be happy to open
and let you in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment