Monday, October 14, 2013

His name is James, my first boyfriend.

I met him in Jollibee of Pacita as I joined a mountaineering group who is hiking in Mt. Romelo, Siniloan, Laguna. He was the last person to arrive. I was a bit annoyed because I got there early and waited for more than two hours.

I hadn't have any sleep yet. Work ended at 12 midnight and I had to leave the house after 2am. Imagine my sleepy head in a moving 4-hour jeepney drive. LOL.  I swing like a pendulum and hit shoulders of strangers. xD. Then this guy in front of me laughs like I am some sight for his entertainment. I liked his smile especially when his eyes get smaller. Haha. His name is James.


We didn't have plates, nor utensils. Lunch was canned tuna and corn beef mixed on rice. James covered his left hand with a big leaf. and there I ate my lunch. xD



No comments:

Post a Comment