Monday, September 3, 2012

Life of a...

I'm so stupid and useless

I chose not to go to school today. I lied to them and said I was sick -.-

I dont want to work anymore right now. I just want to do whatever I want, not forcing myself to work. That's what I want. I want a bum's life

I fucking want to be myself but i cant be completely. This sucks. This life sucks.

Well I do believe that if one wants a sucking life... expect things won't be good. Hence, work hard for a nice life. This is a pain but the truth.

I  don't like what I feel. This decision to not go to school is absurd. Despite this, I chose to stay home. What else am I expecting to feel than this?
****

I'm watching Queen Seon Deok. I cry for Princess Deokman. She can't tell her love what she feels because she's a princess and he is a servant. Now her love Yusin is marrying another to for the sake of the princess. Princess cannot do anything by weep and continue her rule for the sake of Yusin's sacrifice.



No comments:

Post a Comment