Tuesday, September 4, 2012

About me

Very few see this blog for the reasons:

1. I have not stated my real name. I don't even have a profile picture.
2. No one among my computer literate friends know this blog.
3. My blog address is not indicate in my Facebook page.
4. My blog does not talk about things that interest many. It mostly expresses my _____ life.


So I am going to tell some stuff about myself:

1. I had been playing the fishing game Oz World since 2002. It was introduced to me by a group of school friends.I had one serious boyfriend in Oz World. I stopped playing Oz since we broke up. I am considering to play again with a different character but I am too busy in work.

2. Uhhm I am an introvert. It means I don't like too many people talking badly about me. 

3. I'm a teacher xD Can you believe this, a teacher acting like this? hehe. This means I am too troubled in my profession that cannot be me in and out of class. It's limiting me to maintain a professional teacher look. LOL

4. I'm a Filipino. I live in NCR hehe. Some ironies I live with as a Filipino: I don't watch Filipino commercial movies. I'm rarely fond of Filipino food and I do not speaking Filipino to students. lols

5. I can stand facing the computer the whole day. Today I started using it to watch Queen Seon Deok from 4am till now, 7pm. -.- Imagine how I look. hehe. I guess I don't look like a teacher. I was even absent today in school because I cannot stand the overwhelming responsibilities they give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment