Tuesday, August 19, 2014

After nine months

Dear Bloggy,

I'm pregnant. To be exact, I have been bearing a child for 36 weeks. @_@
Changes? I'm heavier, healthier, and lovelier. LOL.

I say heavier because the baby made me gain ten pounds. Hehehe. My hubby dubby says I'm the first preggy he knows who doesn't get fatty fat. c: Good for me.

A better healthy life. I don't eat preservatives which I bragged about many months ago. I am better. I look better, mind you. xD  I've been living with hubby slash  ex-boyfie for five months. He cooks well- healthful veggie stuff that makes my lungs breath easier afterward.

I got a haircut. Six inches removed. Pregnancy makes me feel hot. I can't help sweating and once I give birth, I am not allowed to take a bath for a week! Sucks. -,- So a haircut is practical. It was my first time to have it in David Salon. Expensive. I spent like 300 pesos for hair and eyebrows. Of course the stylist was anticipating a tip which I never gave. Why would I? He wasn't the only one who served me. There was the boy who washed my hair and did my blower. The stylist only cut it and made it look good. I know I'm stingy. =.=

I'm happy. Really, I am. Redundancy does not apply. I hope this lasts. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment