Friday, May 31, 2013

Ramifications of Night-Shift Profession

10:41pm
8th floor
building
computer
computer chair
computer mouse
telephone

Such treasures are a sight to me. The good news is, this picture will be inclucated in my daily routines. I blabber. Yes. I'm bored. I got a job in a phone teaching company making me work from 3 'o clock in the afternoon to midnight.

Do I like it?

Maybe.

But now. I'm bored. I have nothing to do but stay awake till I finish my shift at 12 midnight.

My phone rang. Not really a call. I opened Ruzzle and it gave a sound. It was not intended. I felt guilty.

Tomorrow I'm going to Philippine Normal University to enroll a subject. I cannot anymore study two courses because I need to sleep.

I really am disturbed by the freaking phone incident. I feel so bad to produce a noise in this facility of teachers focused to teaching Chinese folks.

My heart wants to apologize to each talking soul about the distraction I caused.

Dale.

His name rhymes with Gale of Hunger Games- Katniss Everdeen's best friend. So far, Dale is becoming one to me. He's very nice and funny and he likes talking about weird stuff. Yes, weird stuff making me blush like a tomatoe.

Still guilty.

The leader said we can play Facebook. But I really don't have the courage to browse it. Maybe it's too early to feel comfortable. I have to weigh waters- hot, freezing, cold, still, fresh, muddy, contaminated, clear, pure, distilled, mineral and tap. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment